Non-EU citizens

Non-EU citizens need to apply for a visa before their arrival in Poland. In order to apply for a student visa, candidates need to receive an acceptance letter from Maria Curie-Sklodowska University which can be issued once all the application documents are submitted.  

Please note that visa policies can vary depending on the country and an acceptance letter might not be sufficient to obtain a visa in some countries. 

A  detailed  information on other requirements to obtain a student visa may be found on the official website of the embassy of the Republic of Poland in your country of residence or on the official website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland:

EU citizens

Citizens of the European Union and the European Economic Area do not need a visa to enter Poland and they can stay on the territory of the RP for up to 3 months, on the basis of a valid travel document or another valid document that confirms his identity and citizenship.