The following documents entitle students to undergo examination:

  • within basic health care program /GP/: after registering in the  Independent Public University Health Centre a student must present: current insurance certificate (medical record book, the last slip showing pension or retirement payments, or confirmation of paying insurance contributions to Social Insurance Institution or Agricultural Social Insurance Fund) and a document including PESEL number;
  • within specialist outpatient health care it is necessary to present a current document confirming paying health insurance contributions and a documents including PESEL number.

    Follow UMCS: