It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the 12th International Workshop on Positron and Positronium Chemistry. The conference will include invited talks along with contributed oral and poster presentations.
The scope of the meeting is information exchange in the following research disciplines:
- Fundamental aspects of positron and positronium chemistry (interaction of e+ and Ps with atoms, molecules or solid matter, Ps formation etc.)
- Polymers and soft matter
- Liquids and multiphase systems
- Surfaces, interfaces, membranes and layered structures
- Porous materials, nanostructured and confined systems
- Materials for industrial applications (nuclear, hydrogen energy technology etc.)
- Other non-metallic solids
- Biological and medical applications of e+ and Ps (e.g. Positron Emission Tomography)
- Advances in experimental techniques, including positron beams
The detailed information about PPC12 can be found in our First Announcement as well as on this website. We invite you, your co-workers and students to registration, which is already open.
The conference venue will be the building of Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science, which is located in the campus of Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin.